Sunday, August 6, 2006

A great discovery

Neville Hobson is to social media what Iain is to Tory bloggers - an icon, of a kind. He is always one step ahead of the game, what he doesn't know isn't worth knowing.

So you can image how flabbergasted I was when I was idly flicking through Technorati and discovered he had been writing about me, recommending me as an excellent woman blogger. I feel terrible for not promoting the BlogHer conference he referred to, but I have to admit it passed me by, probably because of my recent hols. I still regard myself as a new girl on the block and feel immensely flattered at Neville's recommendation.

I also found that MayorWatch had a few kind words for me too. This is all a bit nerve-wracking, I feel I have to maintain certain standards now ....

No comments:

Post a Comment